I simply can not state how amazing things have been lately.
1. SB. He was kind of a wanker for a little while. But I really do have to admit, he is finally really opening up to growing. And I really do feel that he is learning to support me very well in this crazy endevor that I'm now undertaking.
2. Brentfavre.com For those of you who haven't checked it out, or haven't heard, I am a paid writer now. So far I have posted three times, and I love it! I love the support from fellow bloggers, from the management of the blog and from my friends and readers. I can post whenever I want to on whatever I want. No one has editorial say over me, and its a great feeling. I woke up at four in the morning last night and was over come with the desire to write. The words were pouring out of me. I crawled out of bed and wrote my most recent post on SB's laptop. It feels amazing to be able to be creative like that, and have complete control over it.
3. Cheeseheadtv. I am now the moderator for the Cheeseheadtv game day live blog/chat. And I love it. Its pretty chaotic, but a lot of fun. I read through everything and actually learn a lot. It has also helped connect me with some great writers/blogers/reporters whose writing and work I respect very much. Tonight I will be the featured blogger on their weekly web show Packer Transplants.
4. Cheesehead Radio. The person that recommended me for the brentfavre.com gig is one of four people who host a weekly online radio show. She's unable to make this weeks show and asked if I would fill in! HELLS yes! It feels great, like my childhood dream come true to be involved in all these amazing things.
5. Day job. I really do love my job. I love the women that I work with. They are very supportive. And they are also very smart and easy to work with. I feel blessed everyday that I was able to find such a perfect job fit for myself.
So if anyone is bored tonight or Thursday at 9 edt check me out! and try to read my blog posts, which sports related, I'm really proud of the writing.